We would ask all players to:
- Repair pitch marks on greens
- Replace divots or use a sand bucket to fill them in
- Watch flight of partner’s ball and note where they finish
- Remain motionless and silent while others are preparing to hit
- When attending the flag, keep your feet as far from the hole as possible
- Smooth out foot and divot marks in bunkers with the rakes provided.
- Do not mark cards on greens, wait until you are on the next tee
- Keep your caddy carts off the greens
- Try to keep up with the field. If you cannot, then call following players through
- Keep the course tidy by using the rubbish bins provided
- Play in groups of no more than four
- Use your own clubs, do not share sets.
To obtain an official handicap, a player must be a financial member of a golf club and submit scorecards showing a player has played a total of 54 holes. The lowest 8 of the most recent 20 handicap differentials are used to calculate your handicap index.
All players must fill in a card for any stroke play or matchplay round comprising more than 6 holes. If you play 7-12 holes, enter a 9-hole score. If you play 13 or more holes, enter an 18-hole score.
A player with no handicap is not eligible to play in club competitions.
The player is responsible for ascertaining their correct handicap index. This number must be entered onto the scorecard, along with the club number (Waahi Taakaro 435), your computer number and the ESC gross score. Your scorecard must be signed by both player and scorer before it is returned.
The handicapper may arbitrarily reduce or increase the handicap of players who do not return handicap cards (section 8, para 1C of NZGA rules).
Please do not practise on the course. Use the practice facilities instead.
COURSE TOUR MEMBERSHIP